Your child is in good hands with the employees of the nursery Prins Heerlijk. However, occasionally something can go wrong in the care of your child or in the organization of childcare. Childcare is human work and people can make mistakes. If you think we are falling short or do not keep to our agreements, we would like to hear from you. We can learn from your criticism. That is why we have an internal and external complaints procedure, which must be followed one after the other.
The childcare has an extensive regulation in the field of complaints and disputes. These arise from the Childcare Act, the General Conditions for Childcare and the Complaint Law.
Our advice is to always respond as quickly as possible if there are complaints, postponing for too long only makes it more difficult. It is easiest if you discuss it with the person concerned, for example the group employee (s). If this does not resolve the dissatisfaction, you can make an appointment with Grace Lansdorf. She records the complaint on the internal complaint form, so that it is registered. Perhaps the conversation can resolve the complaint immediately, for example after making appointments, or a little more investigation is needed in response to your complaint. If your complaint has not yet been resolved, you will receive a written confirmation of the receipt of your complaint and its description after 5 working days. You will receive written notification about the validity of the complaint and whether or not to take measures or measures already taken, 20 working days after submitting your complaint. If your complaint is resolved in the conversation, this and any agreements made will be written on the internal complaint form and you will receive a copy. If Prince Lovely has not responded to the written complaint within six weeks or the parents and Prince Lovely have not agreed within six weeks on how to handle a complaint, you can submit your complaint to the Childcare Disputes Committee.
Our Registration Number is: 120711187
You can also submit your complaint in writing (or by email) to Grace Lansdorf. In that case, you will receive written confirmation of the receipt of your complaint after 5 working days. You will receive a written message about the validity of the complaint and whether or not to take measures or measures already taken, 20 working days after submitting your complaint.
In the absence of Grace Lansdorf you can turn to Lies de Lange, she is also authorized to handle your complaint.
Internal complaints procedure
1. We recommend that you report your complaint to us within two months. A short term after the incident promotes the investigation of the complaint;
2. Anonymous complaints will not be processed;
3. If you have a complaint that concerns the care of your child, you can first contact a pedagogical leader of this group. The educational leader searches for and offers you a suitable solution;
4. If you are not satisfied with the solution offered, if your complaint relates to the conduct of a board member or one of its employees towards you or your child, if the complaint relates to the agreement between you and Prins Heerlijk Kinderopvang, then you can submit a complaint in writing to the board of Prins Heerlijk Kinderopvang;
5. The management accepts and registers your complaint. Your complaint will be carefully investigated. In order to find a suitable solution, the management will contact you, among other things, for an explanation of your complaint;
6. You will be kept informed as much as possible of the progress of the handling of your complaint;
7. Taking into account the nature of the complaint, it will be dealt with as soon as possible;
8. Your complaint will be handled by the management no later than 6 weeks after submission;
9. You will receive a written and reasoned opinion on the complaint;
10. In the judgment, a specific term has been set within which any measures will be taken.
You can submit a written complaint to:
KDV Prins Delicious
Attn Grace Lansdorf
Prins Hendriklaan 97
3583 EJ Utrecht
Or email to ln.kjilreehsnirp-vdk%40ofni
If the management of kdv Prins Heerlijk has not been able to offer you a suitable solution, you can submit your complaint to the Childcare and Playgroup Disputes Committee.
External complaints procedure
Prins Heerlijk is affiliated with the Childcare Disputes Committee (hereinafter: the Disputes Committee). Parents, the Prince Lovely Parental Council and Prince Lovely Childcare can register a dispute with the Disputes Committee.
1. The parent / parent committee must first submit the complaint to the board of Prins Heerlijk Kinderopvang. Use our internal complaints procedure for this.
2. If the complaint does not lead to a solution, the dispute must be brought before the Disputes Committee within 12 months after the date on which the parent / parent committee submitted the complaint to Prins Heerlijk Kinderopvang, in writing or in another form to be determined by the Committee. .
3. Disputes can be brought before the Disputes Committee by the parent / parent committee as well as by Prins Lovely Childcare.
4. When the parent / parent committee files a dispute with the Disputes Committee, Prince Delicious Childcare is bound by this choice. If Prince Lovely Childcare wants to file a dispute, it must ask the parent / parent committee in writing, or in another appropriate form, to pronounce itself within 5 weeks if he / she agrees to this. Prince Lovely Childcare must hereby announce that after the aforementioned term has expired it will consider itself free to bring the dispute before a normal court.
5. The Disputes Committee makes rulings with due observance of the provisions of the applicable regulations. The rules of the Disputes Committee are available via www.degeschillencommissie.nl and will be sent on request. The decisions of the Disputes Committee are made by weighing binding advice. A fee is payable for the handling of a dispute by the Disputes Committee.
6. Only the above-mentioned Disputes Committee or the ordinary court is authorized to take cognizance of disputes.
Complaints offered to the Childcare Disputes Committee can be submitted to: www.degeschillencommissie.nl
There are costs associated with handling complaints by the Disputes Committee. Costs resulting from not following the complaints procedure correctly will be passed on to you. If your complaint is declared unfounded, the costs incurred will be passed on to you.
You can also find more information about complaint handling at